Miss Tourism Queen International [MTQI]2013 Regional Final (Asia), some called it Miss Tourism Queen Asia 2013 was held from 8th to 18th May in Xitang, China – Opened to
Asian countries of MTQI only. Another prestigious event organized by ERM.
This event is open to all Asian Countries only and piriority to current MTQI license holders. To celebrate our 10 years anniversary of Miss Tourism Queen China.
The 1st Miss Tourism China was held in this ancient city of Xitang in 2004, after 10th successful years Miss Tourism Queen China been organized in China and 5 times in Xitang since 2004 to 2008, Xitang town wish to host a bigger event and the 1st Edition of Miss Tourism Queen Asia took place there. There are 37 Asian countries and Tourism Region participate in this year’s 10th anniversary festivities to promote tourism, culture and friendship amongst our Asian neighbours.
2 Malaysian Beauty take part in this contest, Miss Tourism Queen Asia – Malaysia was represented by Sharmisttha Yoogan, from Kuala Lumpur and Miss Tourism Queen Asia – Borneo (as Special Tourism Region) was represented by Grace Chang Siew Ling from Kota Kinabalu.
On 18th May, with the 10,000 strong supporting crow and appearances of few famous Asian Singers like Nicolas Tse and Khalil Fong from Hong Kong, Tai Pei-Nee from Malaysia, Kim Jeong Hoon from Korea, Phil Chang, Pan Yueh Yun and Peng Jiahui from Taiwan, the Winner for the 1st Edition of Miss Tourism Queen Asia 2013 was Miss Zhejiang, China – Bai Xueying.
There are the result for the Miss Tourism Queen Asia 2013 :-
Winner Bai Xueying Miss Zhejiang China
1st Runner-up Assemgul Ibrayeva Miss Tajikistan
2nd Runner-up Pongphan Kaewmano Miss Chiangmai
3rd Runner-up Cristine Racel Miss Cebu
4th Runner-up Michimaa Gankhuyag Miss Mongolia
TOP 10 (Not in order of Merit)
- Pongphan Kaewmano Miss Chiangmai
- Cristine Racel Miss Cebu
- Tomomi Takano Miss Japan
- Rouba Diego Miss Lebanon
- Michimaa Gankhuyag Miss Mongolia
- Zuo Sijia Miss Shanxi China
- Assemgul Ibrayeva Miss Tajikistan
- Yana Shilova Miss Tatarstan
- Nadezhda Andreeva Miss Turkmenistan
- Bai Xueying Miss Zhejiang China
- Miss Bikini – Anna Kuznetsova, Miss Siberia
- Best in National Costume – Melani Rajudin, Miss Sri Lanka
- Miss Photogenic – Kunrapatsorn Lekpet, Miss Thailand
- Miss Friendship – Rocher Ang, Miss Singapore
- Miss Talent – Aigerim Otarbayeva, Miss Kazakhstan
- Miss Press Princess – Samriddhi Rai, Miss Nepal
- Miss Elegant – Tiffany Wong, Miss Macau
- Miss Charm – Tomomi Takano, Miss Japan
- Best Smile – Li Fujun, Sichuan China