TOP 6 WINNERS (Mrs Category)
- MRS MALAYSIA GLOBE 2016 – Miko Yee
- MRS MALAYSIA GLOBE 2016 1ST RUNNER-UP – Seline Kok
- MRS MALAYSIA GLOBE 2016 2ND RUNNER-UP – Jane Fan
- MRS MALAYSIA GLOBE 2016 3RD RUNNER-UP – June Tee
- MRS MALAYSIA GLOBE 2016 4TH RUNNER-UP – Tracy ng
- MRS MALAYSIA GLOBE 2016 5TH RUNNER-UP – Lilac Chung
TOP 3 WINNERS (Classic Category – 40 and above)
- CLASSIC MRS MALAYSIA 2017 – Anita Lee
- CLASSIC MRS MALAYSIA 2017 1ST RUNNER-UP – June Liaw
- CLASSIC MRS MALAYSIA 2017 2ND RUNNER-UP – Lianniz Lei
- BEST TALENT – Momoco Loh
- BEST EVENING GOWN (2 titles semi final) – Diana Lingam – June tee
- MRS PHOTOGENIC (2 titles) – Diana Lingam – Loob Kar Peng
- BEST TRADITIONAL COSTUME (2 titles – grand final) – Tracy Ng – Kim Amilia – June Liaw
- MRS BODY FIT – Jane Fan
- MRS BEAUTIFUL SKIN – Sophia Ma
- MRS MOST CONFIDENT – Than Kuyil
- MRS ELEGANT – Michelle Goh
- MRS PERSONALITY – Wendy Teo
- BEST CATWALK – Lianniz Lei
- MRS CROWNING GLORY – Tracy Shi
- MRS SUBSTANCE – Sailaja Sundram
- MRS POPULARITY – Seline Kok
- MRS CONGENIALITY – Shirley wong
- MRS GRACIOUS – Joanne Kan
- MRS SILHOUETTE – Mo Yu Ying
- MRS STYLE & CLASSY – Anita Lee
- MRS BEAUTIFUL NAILS – Tracy Ng
- MRS ENTREPRENEUR – Michelle Chua
CLASSIC MRS MALAYSIA GLOBE AMBASSADOR 2017 – Seline Kok
CLASSIC MRS MALAYSIA GLOBE AMBASSADOR 2017
- MRS CHARMING – Zenny Chong
- Mrs Egaleo – Miko yee
- Mrs Magica beautu – Miko yee – June Tee
- Mrs evolve – Zenny Chong
- Mrs Lanfar radiant – Lilac chung
- Mrs shnee radiant – Jane fan Star of tomorrow – Michelle goh
- Mrs artist talent platform southeast – Lilac chung
- Mrs charming – Zenny Chong
3 winners was Crown at Miss Malaysia Global Intercontinental 2016 Grand Final on 6th August at Grand Ballroom of ecity, Hotel.
The overall winner is contestant no. 11, Olivia Nicholas, age 24, from Ipoh, Perak will represent Malaysia in the upcoming Miss International 2016 Pageant during October in Japan.
The 1st runners-up contestant no. 4, Julylen Liew Ei Ling, age 26, from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah will represent Malaysia in the upcoming Miss Supranational 2016 Pageant during December in Poland.
The 2nd runners-up contestant no. 14, Cassandra Devi Jeremiah, age 23, from Penampang, Sabah will represent Malaysia Miss Tourism Queen International 2016 Pageant during September in Whenzhou, China. Congratulations ladies!
Miss Global Intercontinental Malaysia kicked off its Pageant Week on Wednesday 27th July by unveiling 14 finalists which will compete for the MGIM 2016 title and three major international titles. The 5 major international titles are Miss Malaysia International, Miss Malaysia Supranational, Miss Malaysia Tourism Queen International, Miss Malaysia Model of the World and Miss Malaysia University! Attached is the Portrait of the contestant.
This gallery contains 26 photos.
Mrs. Malaysia Chinatown was held at Galaxy Convention Centre on 24th April 2016.
This is The 2nd Mrs. Malaysia Chinatown International Beauty Pageant, who is looking for a married woman who has Chinese blood, who know well of Chinese culture & heritage, intelligence and social consciousness to be Malaysia’s representative at The Mrs. Chinatown International Pageants which will be held later part of the year.
Mrs Malaysia Chinatown International 2016 Winners Official Announcement.
“Mrs Category Top 5 Winners”
Irene Chen – Mrs Malaysia Chinatown International Global 2016
Hilary Lok – Mrs Malaysia Chinatown International Tourism 2016
Grace Chong Sze Yen – Mrs Malaysia Chinatown International All Nation 2016
Chai Yin Wong – Mrs Malaysia Chinatown International Cosmopolitan 2016
Geline Loo – Mrs Malaysia Chinatown International Good Will 2016
“Classic Category Top 3 Winners”
Pat Sung – Classic Mrs Malaysia Chinatown International Global 2016
Lena Chua – Classic Mrs Malaysia Chinatown International Cosmopolitan 2016
Jeannie Liang – Classic Mrs Malaysia Chinatown International Tourism 2016
“Mrs Malaysia Chinatown International 2016 Ambassador”
Winnie HN – Mrs Malaysia Chinatown International 2016 Ambassador
Madam Tan Guek Chu – Classic Mrs Malaysia Chinatown International 2016 Ambassador
“Mrs Malaysia Chinatown International 2016 Timeless Beauty”
May Nyew – Mrs Malaysia Chinatown International 2016 Timeless Beauty
Pat Sung – Best In Talent
Grace Chong Sze Yen – Best In Talent
Pat Sung – Best In Qibao
Hilary Lok – Best In Qibao
Chai Yin Wong – Popularity Queen
Pat Sung – Popularity Queen
YOki Chong – Congeniality Queen
Hui Lee – Congeniality Queen
Geline Loo – Charisma
Jeannie Liang – Charisma
See Weiling – Beauty With A Heart
Jeannie Liang – Beauty With A Heart
Rachel – Most Elegance
YOki Chong – Most Elegance
Jenny Soo – Most Beautiful Skin
YOki Chong – Most Beautiful Skin
Connie Lim – Best In Confident
Angela – Best In Confident
Irene Chen – Best Body Beautiful
Pat Sung – Best body Beautiful
Congratulations to : Sydney Mak crowned Mrs Malaysia Universe 2016.
Yvonne Kok is crowned Elite Mrs Malaysia Universe 2016 [ Group B ] at JW Marriott Hotel PutraJaya on 17 April 2016. Congratulations to others winners too.
Organizer : Yinzi Event & Marketing. Madam Lim Siew Chin
Franchise Holders : ERM Marketing Sdn. Bhd.
Miss All Nations Pageant 2015 was held the 5th times in the City of Nanjing, China, The delegates arrived in Nanjing for promotions activities from 25th November to the 20th December 2015 with contestants from 40 countries and 4 China cities and the final was held on 19th December 2015 at Grand Ballroom of New Wedding Exhibition hall (old red army machinery Factory)!
Miss Malaysia All Nations 2015 is represented by Cheryl Ho Le Xian from Kuala Lumpur, who also the title holder for Malaysia International Model of the Year 2012.
Below is the Final result:-
Miss All Nations 2015
Winner – Mexico
1st runners up – South Africa
2nd runners up – Thailand
Top 8 Finalist (not the final 3) winners
Vietnam, Australia, Netherlands, Tatarstan, Siberia, Latvia, Russia & Mongolia.
Sub title Awards
Miss Fashion – Romania
Best National Costume – Philippines
Miss Friendship – South Africa
Best Evening Gown – France
Miss Photogenic – Kazakhstan
Best Talent – China
Miss Eco Tourism – Malaysia